Friday, August 1, 2008

More than just a few walls



All of these photos were taken on July 12, 2008. My husband's sense of humor is depicted in the 2nd photo above, while the 3rd photo gives you a view from standing in the street directly in front of our house and looking down towards the resort (i.e. Swiss Chateau...as Pops likes to call it!) I am afraid our children are going to grow up thinking they live in some fairytale village with Snow White or Cinderella living in the castle down the street! :)

The HVAC stuff (pardon my ignorance) and plumbing had been stubbed when we went to look at the house that day. The following photos show some our carpenters/plumbers handiwork.







1 comment:

Jessica said...

That's funny. We call it "the castle" I think we are facilitating some sort of fairytale kingdom as well! I can't wait to go see it all this weekend!