Monday, August 4, 2008

Every Day with James






I had some more photos from our little photo shoot on Friday morning that I just love. Some are a little blurry, because I was trying to play with the manual settings but the faces he makes in these photos give you a small glimpse into the beauty and joy of every day I get to spend with this sweet baby boy. I know I say it a lot on here, but I can't get over how truly blessed I am to be loved by two wonderful men--my sweet Aaron and my precious James. God is so gracious and so merciful. I look back on the last two and a half years and still can't believe that everything I prayed for for so many long and trying years is now here. I have to remind myself that all things truly due happen in God's timing and not our own. And today and every day, I pray I enjoy every moment--both the good and the bad. Sometimes things don't go as smoothly as we would like, and I pray that in those times I can reflect back on all the good that He has blessed me with and not get so bent out of shape when things don't go my way.

1 comment:

Donna said...

These pics are precious- he is so beautiful! PLEASE POST SOON- I'm dying to know if we are thinking pink or blue!