I've been looking at some of my friends' blogs tonight and they have inspired me! I hope you enjoy the newly added music. If you'd like to turn it off, scroll to the very bottom of the page and you can switch between songs or just turn them off all together.
Other than that, not much is going on here. We've been sick for almost two full weeks now--first a stomach bug and now a head cold, so I haven't been taking many photos. The doctor gave me some antibiotics on Tuesday, so hopefully I'll be 100% again soon! :) Fortunately, James seems to be doing much better!
I did work on our Shutterfly account this week, just getting caught up with all the photos so if you're curious you can check that out. And Aaron has joined the world of Facebook! Ha, Ha! He came home a few nights ago and saw my Facebook page up and declared that he wanted one too. He said "this will make us spend even more time together!" We'll see if that's really how it turns out. Anywho, it's fun being able to list in the "married to" section my husband, Aaron Dettling! :)
I've enjoyed reading about the day-to-day happenings of all my "blogging" friends. Please keep writing! I love hearing from you all and seeing pics of all your adorable kiddos!
No comments:
Post a Comment