Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thanksgiving & Positive Thinking

I must admit that my hands shook out of fear and disbelief for almost an hour after I saw the positive reading on the pregnancy test, but today my heart is so full! I've decided from this moment forward to try and find the positive and not complain too much during this pregnancy! I am so very grateful to our gracious God for all these sweet babies! What an incredible blessing He has bestowed upon our growing family! I realize it may be difficult for a few months, and apparently so do all our friends and family. But, what's a temporary trial for a lifetime and house full of joy?! I can't wait to hear the joyful noise of pitter-pattering little feet and sweet giggles as these three precious babies grow up together! I always wanted a house full of babies. God just has a different idea for the timing of them! Praise You, God, for picking me and Aaron to parent these wonderful creations of Yours! Thank You for slowly teaching me to let go of the things that aren't important and grasp the moments and people that are! I may be sitting surrounded by a mountain of laundry that needs folding right now, but boy did we have fun making cut & paste fall trees and handprint turkeys this morning and eating fast food breakfast in the parking lot of McDonald's!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Love this post. Thanks for the reminder. The "to do" list is never done and our little ones are only little for a moment. :)