Wednesday, October 14, 2009

And then there were 3!!!

"3 babies under the age of 3"
Coming to a neighborhood near you this summer!
Due: June 19, 2009
Local Reviews
SHOCKED!!! - Tally D. (baby carrier & elated mama)
ALL RIGHT!!! - Aaron D. (proud papa)
You're going to be busy!!! - Aunts, grandparents & friends

4 comments:

Alison said...

Congrats girl! I saw this on facebook. I was surprised as well, but very happy for you. What's one more right? :) Prayers and blessings for you, the family, and especially the pregnancy.

The Regal Pup said...

Congrats to you both! Goodness you'll definitely have your hands full if #3 is a boy!

Donna said...

Oh my goodness- I'm so glad I came by and got the good news! CONGRATULATIONS! How blessed you are!

christian and amanda said...

life with three is nuts, but awesome. by the way, how did you loose all the weight. i've been really struggling after the third pregnancy...any tips are welcome!!!
congrats