Monday, March 9, 2009

Our Big Boy

Noah had his 2 month check-up on March 2nd, and our little guy is growing like a weed. He weighed 14 lbs, 2 oz and was 24 1/2 inches long. To put this in perspective, James (our 17 1/2 month old) is 29 inches tall! Granted, poor James was 3 weeks early and is on the small side but still... Noah is in the 95th percentile for both weight and height! I asked the doctor if this meant that next year I can shop at the "Moms of Multiples" consignment sale and just buy two of everything, and she said yes! There is some truth to the term "Irish Twins!"

1 comment:

Kris and Stacey said...

WHAT!!! Ok, I have neglected others blogs for a month or so now. I was checking in on everyone tonight, and Noah looks like he is 9 months old. Wasn't he just born last week? Seriously is he really changing that quick!?! CRAZY. You have a beautiful family. The boys are precious. I know you are so proud. Hope you are doing well.