Monday, March 9, 2009

Choo, Choo...








One of the benefits of living in our new neighborhood has to be all of the great parks and places to walk. A few miles down from our house is a Historic Park where the railroad used to run. There is a wooden train and walking trails and a little stream with bridges and benches in the park. With the weather being so nice this weekend, we decided to finally go exploring. James had a wonderful time playing on the train. Unfortunately there aren't any photos of Noah, because he had a big "accident" and I had to take him back to the car to change him.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Can't wait to get to this park next time we are over there. My inlaws keep telling me about it and I know our Charlotte would love it.

I am going to be that way the weekend of April 18th for Julie Corman's wedding. I will have to get in touch then. Only Douglass Charles will be with me, but we would love to see ya'll and let our two little guys meet.