Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Baby Shower

Diaper Cake from Suzanne
Petit Fours from Savage's

After failed attempts for both a wedding shower and baby shower for James, I was finally able to enjoy a "church" shower hosted by my sweet friends at Red Mountain. Both my wedding shower and James' shower were already planned and in the bulletin, but due to my dad's passing and James' unanticipated early arrival we missed each by a week. I honestly felt it wasn't necessary to try again this time with Noah, but am so glad we did. I enjoyed a wonderful lunch with several friends on an otherwise gloomy day (it was 40 degrees and raining) at the historic Cobb Lane Restaurant in Southside, which I'm sad to say is now closed or closing very soon! My only regret is that we didn't have someone take a group photo of all of us. Thank you Suzanne & Stephanie for hosting! It was a wonderful celebration!

No comments: