Friday, November 14, 2008

My Humbled Spirit





After a long, somewhat trying week with my sweet baby boy, God reminded today me just how precious and fleeting these times are. I had just gotten off the phone with a friend, after spending most of the conversation complaining about how tired I was and how it seemed James was already entering the "terrible 2's" at 13 1/2 months. Where had my sweet baby gone, I wondered! Our new den/playroom is set up with all of his toys and books somewhat hidden behind the sofa allowing him a safe play area. One of his favorite things to do these days is pull all of his books out of his basket and flip through the pages babbling to himself as he looks at the pictures. I turned around to hear his precious little voice as he "read" and this is what I found.

No comments: