Friday, March 14, 2008

Making up for lost time...


So...it's obviously been a while since I wrote on here last and apparently a lot has changed in our lives. Our sweet baby boy was born on September 21, 2007 (just 11 days after my last entry) and has kept us busy, but so happy and blessed ever since. He changes and grows every day and is always learning something new.
Looking back at these photos, I can't believe he was ever that small! His name is James Gadsby Dettling and he weighed 6lbs, 15oz and was 20 inches long at birth (even though he was born 3 weeks early.) I can't believe that he'll be 6 months old in just a week!
I've been updating photos on our Shutterfly account, but I'll try to get some more on here too--starting from the beginning and working my way to the present. Please bear with me! We probably have one of the most photographed children ever, thanks to Aaron's amazing talent and fabulous photo equipment. His talents remind me so much of my own childhood and my father's gifted talent in photography. It is such a blessing to have these memories of our sweet James preserved forever.



No comments: