"Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance.
Oh Tally, he is beautiful. Cherish everyone of these hard days with three baby boys. Even though I didn't leave the house and was always meeting a need other than my own, they truly were the best days!! I would give anything to have a baby in my arms.
5 comments:
awwwwh I want to squeeze him!! Really wishing we lived in bham right now so I could run over and hold him and let you take a nap :)
He's beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet little John Paul. Love his name by the way! Congrats!
Wonderful! What a beautiful, big boy you have. Congratulations!
Congratulations! He is precious. Can't wait to meet him!
Oh Tally, he is beautiful. Cherish everyone of these hard days with three baby boys. Even though I didn't leave the house and was always meeting a need other than my own, they truly were the best days!! I would give anything to have a baby in my arms.
Post a Comment