some days are ones you never want to forget. some days are ones you wish you could always forget. today is one of the latter, but the man that passed to the other side on this day four years ago today will never be forgotten. he's greatly missed every time my children smile or accomplish a new task or beg to play airplanes or visit an airport. he's missed every time one of his own children hits another milestone. he's loved and remembered with honor. he helped shape us into the women and man my siblings and i are today, and i pray i will be even half the parent he was to me and them.
i miss you, daddy, with all my heart.
love, your little princess
2 comments:
Tally, so sorry for the loss of your dad. I cannot imagine how much you miss sharing your babies with him. I cannot believe it has been four years. I hope you and all 3 babies are doing well.
Thanks, Stacey! That means a lot to me! Looking forward to seeing you soon! Warm weather is just around the corner! :)
Post a Comment