Saturday, August 8, 2009

Welcome sweet Henry!





It's late and we just returned after a long drive up from Jackson, but I couldn't wait to post the good news. My sweet sister-in-law Courtney (and her hubby Shaun) had their precious baby boy yesterday. After 3 long years trying to conceive, 1 miscarriage, at least 4 IUI treatments, 6 weeks of bedrest, countless hours of prayer and 13 1/2 hours of labor (2 of which were pushing).......we witnessed a miracle yesterday! I am so proud and in awe of my amazing sister (who needs the in-law part...I'm lucky to be able to call her my sister!) I'm humbled by her strength and their love for one another and this sweet baby! What a wonderful blessing God has given us in her, her adoring husband and her newly born angel baby...

Welcome to the world, sweet nephew!

Henry Jackson Sirmon
August 7, 2008
7:04pm
7 pounds, 7 ounces
21 inches

1 comment:

Donna said...

Congratulations! He is so beautiful- how fun to have all those boy cousins! I foresee matching Christmas pajamas and flag football in your futures.