


I'm extremely behind on blogs this month, but it has been a busy one. We sold our house after just 14 days, will be temporarily moving into an apartment for 6 months while our new house is built, and most importantly...we're adding another addition to our family! Baby Dettling # 2 is due to arrive January 3, 2009 (but I promise he or she will be here on or before December 31, 2008 for the much needed tax cut!) :) We are truly blessed!
2 comments:
Tally- I've enjoyed reading your blog after seeing the link on Donna's blog! Your little boy is so cute!! Congratulations on your news!! It seems that you and I will have two kids almost the exact same age. Our little boy, Jackson, was born September 12, 2007 and we are expecting Baby Lee #2 December 3, 2008 (repeat C/S)! Glad to hear someone else will have two little ones so close together.
Yeah! I'm glad the great news is out on bloggerworld! Nothing like moving twice during pregnancy! Call me and let me help you!!!
Post a Comment